Episode #3: Growing Guest Loyalty With Marketing Automation
Event-driven marketing gives venues a competitive edge that is simply unaccessible to most businesses
In Episode #3 learn how to:
- ✅ Send one-time email and SMS campaigns, to all of your guests or a specific segments with the Blasts feature.
- ✅ Send triggered email and SMS messages based on a specific event, such as a guests first visit, with the Interactions feature.
- ✅ Use Interactions to automatically send birthday promotions to your guests, in advance of their birthday
- ✅ Use the Beambox drag and drop email designer to rapidly put together powerful and personalised emails
- ✅ Save templates of your email designs
- ✅ Create merge tags to add personalised fields, such as name, birthday, number of visits and more
Automation doesn’t mean complex
Automation happens in many of the tools and pieces of software you use on a daily basis that you probably don’t realise. With Beambox we’ve made marketing automation part of the process so you have a very clear picture of what’s going on.
Let’s take a very common example that a lot of our existing customers use: The Birthday Email 🎂
Step 1: The customer joins your WiFi network and imputs their details that you request to get connected, including date of birth
Step 2: The customers details are securely stored in your Beambox database and are accessible to you at any time.
Step 3: You have an Interaction in your account that sends customers that are 7 days away from their birthday an email inviting them to your venue for a discounted product or service to celebrate
Step 4: 7 Days out from the customers Birthday, the interaction is automatically triggered and the email is sent out to the customer.
Scroll to the top of the page to watch Episode 3 in full and see more marketing automations that can be set up in Beambox